If you love vouchers, discount codes and a good sale-- well Saleduck is all about that. Originally from Europe, because of a great start and ongoing success, Saleduck has now opened its doors in South-East Asia. With exclusive voucher codes, and new discount codes every day, Saleduck is now flourishing in business. So if you’re interested in being part of a vibrant and successful squad, check out our awesome internship program.
Saleduck Asia is looking for a great team player to join our dynamic and goal oriented Singaporean Team. As a Digital marketing intern, you’ll be required to showcase your skill sets, to help boost the Saleduck brand in Singapore~
As our Digital Marketing Intern for Singapore, you’ll be working together alongside our European and Asian teams. The main objective of this role is to help bolster the company and gain recognition as the best coupon site in Singapore. We believe that an individual with talents such as people skills, communication and eager to learn attitude about the business, will be a great addition to our vision. With assistance from the team consisting of Country Managers, Digital marketers, I.T Professionals, and more, you’re definitely in the right zone in getting the best you can from this Internship. Throughout this program, you’ll gain unlimited access to our marketing tools, knowledge, practices and more.
- Secure and build long-term partnerships with online stores in Singapore
- Come up with creative online marketing campaigns for SEO purposes
- Add coupon codes and deals on a daily basis
- Supervise our social media networks and accounts
- Create exciting content for web and social media
- Asses online traffic and opportunities to help grow our website
- Unlimited access to our unique marketing tools
- Regular team get-togethers and learning sessions
- Multicultural environment
- Opportunities to collaborate with major players in the e-commerce sector
If you’re interested in being a part of our team, send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do send in your CV together with an awesome cover letter.